subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nikolas PATTAKOS <nikolaos.patta...@inria.fr>
Subject assertion failed
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:55:31 GMT
Hi,

I am running subversion version 1.8.13 (r1667537) on debian testing.

I have a number of svn move commands on my computer pending to be
submitted and I did an svn update to update my branch. This resulted in
a number of conflicts which I tried to resolve but faced this message:

Select: (mc) apply update to move destination, (p) postpone,
         (q) quit resolution, (h) help: mc
svn: E235000: In file
'/build/subversion-OpCIfE/subversion-1.8.13/subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db_update_move.c'
line 1039: assertion failed (move_dst_revision ==
expected_move_dst_revision || status == svn_wc__db_status_not_present)
Aborted

To me it looks like a subversion issue but I do not know what else to do.

Thanks,
Nikolas

Nikolas Pattakos < nsp >
Service d'Expérimentation et de Développement, Inria Bordeaux Sud-Ouest