subversion-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Szokovacs Robert <...@szo.hu>
Subject issue with svn_load_dirs
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 12:38:38 GMT
Hi,

I tried to use Konsole output svn_load_dirs (ubuntu, version  Konsole
output 1.8.10-5ubuntu1) to upgrade my sems installation from
https://github.com/sems-server/sems/archive/1.5.0.tar.gz to
https://github.com/sems-server/sems/archive/1.6.0.tar.gz. I had the
1.5.0 in my SVN repo, and I run the command like this:
Konsole output
/usr/bin/svn_load_dirs svn://IP/XX/vendor_branches/sems/ .  sems-1.6.0
as I did lots of times before. It failed in the "adding phase", because
it decided some of the files should be added, but in reality, those
files were present in both versions, those I checked, identical. I'm not
proficient enough to dig to the root of the issue, but could work around
it with adding "--force" to the line1182
>> Konsole output
read_from_process($svn, 'add', '-N', '--targets', $target_filename);
<<.
I guess the bug is somewhere in generating the list of files to add.


br

Szo

Mime
View raw message