subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-2...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: Ask for informations
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 10:28:30 GMT

On Jun 18, 2015, at 4:28 AM, Clément Bacouelle wrote:

> I'm a french student from La Sorbonne, and as part of my Master Thesis I do a study on
the configuration management tools.

> I try to make a comparison between many tools which includes Subversion .
>
> Could you take five minutes for reply to somes questions about the caracteristics of
your product, it would be extremely helpful for my work.

> I will sent you the questions if you are ok.

Hello,

This mailing list is populated by Subversion users. We Subversion users would be happy to
answer any questions you may have, provided answers to those questions are not already contained
in the great documentation that already exists for Subversion, in the form of the book, and
the frequently asked questions:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com

http://subversion.apache.org/faq.html