subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: mod_dav_svn: httpd hangs when using PerlAuthenHandler
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 08:17:15 GMT
Guten Tag Stefan Sperling,
am Mittwoch, 12. August 2015 um 00:51 schrieben Sie:

> It seems PerlInterpMax is the most important setting in your case since
> it effectively sets the high bar of your worker threads doing authentication
> tasks. The default is 5. Did you already try raising that?

Thanks for your valuable information, looking at /status of httpd it
seems the default is to use 50 worker threads, where only 2 of them
seemed to be active at any given time. Which might make sense because
my VM only has 2 CPUs configured. I've set each PerlInterp* setting to
10 now and that seemed to work/be enough, raising to 50 sounds like a
bit overkill for now. But if I encounter any more problems with
hanging connections, I now know where to adjust things.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88