subversion-users mailing list archives

From Eric Johnson <e...@tibco.com>
Subject Re: SVNListParentPath without path based authz checks?
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 20:44:54 GMT
Hi Thorsten,

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 12:10 AM, Thorsten Schöning <tschoening@am-soft.de>
wrote:

> Guten Tag Eric Johnson,
> am Montag, 10. August 2015 um 22:55 schrieben Sie:
>
> > We let Subversion limit the listed repositories, and we have a
> > separate generated list of repositories.
>
> How do you generate it, did you build some little tool on your own or
> are you using some kind of web app like WebSVN? I like and use the
> latter to provide web downloads, but sadly it's not maintained
> anymore.

At my company, we generate the access file from other sources. So at the
same time we're generating that, we also generate a list of repositories as
a static HTML page.

Without knowing the specifics of your setup, if you're editing the file
directly, just scan the access file when changed, and generate HTML....

Eric.