subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-2...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: Exception problem
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 16:11:34 GMT
On Aug 5, 2015, at 11:08 AM, Kurt R. Coleman wrote:

> Hi Ryan,
>
> I was updating my source to the head revision.
>
> There were a few tree conflicts. One of which was automatically merged. I believe the
exception came right after the merge. After clicking OK out of the exception dialog, I had
a few files still in a tree conflicted state and one them, as I said, was merged.

> This has not happened to me before, and I have no way to make this repeatable.
>
> I will update to the latest version.
>
> Thanks,
> Kurt

Kurt,

I don't personally know how to help you, I was just prompting you for information others will
need to begin to help you. The discussion should remain on the mailing list. To do that, use
the Reply All function of your email program when you reply. I've re-added the mailing list
address to this reply so hopefully someone else can suggest something.