subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Zhakov <i...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: Access Denied error on checkout to SMB share with 1.9.2, but not 1.8
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 07:24:20 GMT
On 22 October 2015 at 22:37, Winbow, Alexander G
<alexander.g.winbow@intel.com> wrote:
>         When trying to do a basic checkout, writing to a directory residing on a SMB
network share (netapp), I get intermittent errors "Can't stat <pathname> Access is denied".
This happens with SVN 1.9.2 (or TortoiseSVN 1.9.2), but not with SVN 1.18.14.

Could you please provide exact error message that you get? With
filename and other stuff. This would help to find which operation
actually failing.

--
Ivan Zhakov