subversion-users mailing list archives

From Chris Capon <ttab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected HTTP status 400 'Bad request'.
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 06:13:17 GMT
On 2015-12-07 20:48, David Chapman wrote:

> Have you verified that the repository on the server is not corrupt?
> Perhaps the disk has a bad sector on the drive, and only that
> repository is affected.  Or maybe the hard drive itself is failing,
> and the other repositories have simply been "lucky" so far.
>
> # svnadmin verify /path/to/repository/root

I ran the svnadmin command and the admin tool verified all the revisions
and reported no errors.  The same problem still persists. I can only get
part way through a checkout before it fails.

By the way, if I change the local svn checkout on the server to a file
reference rather than going through apache2 and https then the checkout
completes with no problems.  So,

     svn checkout https://localhost/svn/repository/dev/trunk --username
myself  dev

fails part way through after 5 to 10 files, where

     svn checkout file:///root/subversion/root/repository/dev/trunk
--username myself dev

checks out the entire repository without errors.