subversion-users mailing list archives

From Peter Fodrek <peter.fod...@stuba.sk>
Subject Commit not working with multiple .svn directories in single working copy
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2015 12:14:59 GMT
Dear SVN experts,

I need to have multiple .svn directories inside woking copy.
I need to have svn working copy for /home directory  for students
and at least each user needs to have own repository on same machine
It blocks me to commit changes form working copy at home by different repository id

Is it possible for svn to force not to look for inner .svn directories for data, or I need
find out each
.svn rename it make commit and return inner .svn directories back,please? Use of externals
is not suitable for me

I look forward hearing from you

Yours faithfully

Peter Fodrelk