subversion-users mailing list archives

From Manchala Rajesh <manchal...@commonfloor.com>
Subject undefined symbol ap_casecmpstr error while enabling mod_cern_meta module
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 07:20:38 GMT
Hello,

We have downloaded the *mod_cern_meta* module from svn, few months back and
it got worked with Apache version 2.4.

When we try to download the same module from svn again and try to enable
the module, we received the following error.

====
undefined symbol: ap_casecmpstr
====

As a temporary fix, we have edited the below lines on *mod_cern_meta.c*
from the old file which we have on different machine.

====