subversion-users mailing list archives

From "朱国伟" <13656635...@qq.com>
Subject 回复:Aw: Why every time execute svn command need type passwordexplicitly
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 02:39:23 GMT
Thanks!
I did below works and now it doesn't need to input password  when execute svn COMMAND.
# foo is my current login username
which svn
-rwxr-xr-x 1 foo foo 266528  8月 20 21:19 /usr/bin/svn
rm -rf .subversion
svn checkout https://svn.foo.com/svn/server/bar
cd bar
svn log|head

And before I installed subclipse in eclipse mars and there is such a hint,

I don't know if previous failure of storing password due to this.
In addition I installed subversion by below command
sudo apt-get install subversion

发件人: "Andreas Stieger";<Andreas.Stieger@gmx.de>;
发送时间: 2015年12月16日(星期三) 晚上10:25
收件人: "朱国伟"<13656635451@qq.com>;
抄送: "users"<users@subversion.apache.org>;
主题: Aw: Why every time execute svn command need type passwordexplicitly

朱国伟 wrote:
> execute svn command in terminal every time need to enter password explicitly.

You have either configured your client to never store passwords (store-auth-creds,store-passwords,store-plaintext-passwords),
or rather not enable it if there is some default in your distribution... Check your local
client configuration. Also the client is unable to store credentials, e.g. when it's unable
to write to it's home directory.

Andreas