subversion-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Hernandez Alaniz <carlos.hernan...@gameloft.com>
Subject Subversion exception report
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 21:16:04 GMT
Subversion says I should report this. So here is the exception:
/
//---------------------------//
//Subversion Exception!//
//---------------------------//
//Subversion encountered a serious problem.//
//Please take the time to report this on the Subversion mailing list//
//with as much information as possible about what//
//you were trying to do.//
//But please first search the mailing list archives for the error message//
//to avoid reporting the same problem repeatedly.//
//You can find the mailing list archives at//
//http://subversion.apache.org/mailing-lists.html//
//
//Subversion reported the following//
//(you can copy the content of this dialog//
//to the clipboard using Ctrl-C)://
//
//In file//
// 'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.9.1\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_client\commit_util.c'//
// line 1197: assertion failed (svn_dirent_is_absolute(base_dir_abspath))//
//OK //

I had two copies of a repository and didn't notice I was trying to
commit two files from one, and one file from the other.

--

Salu2. . .