subversion-users mailing list archives

From <webster.br...@rogers.com>
Subject Weird Behaviour: Files reverted that didn't show up in a status --no-ignore
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 20:53:16 GMT
We are running VisualSVN 1.9.3 server on a Windows box and a user's workspace is on a Centos6.5
Linux box.He had just done a "svn update" and the build failed.  No conflicts as far as I
can tell.  The "svn status" showed the build artifacts and his modified files.  As a suggestion,
he would "svn revert -R ." all his changes.  During the revert, it showed numerous other
SVN element(cpp & h) files being reverted that he never touched and the "svn status --no-ignore"
never showed.  We tried reproducing it but no luck.
I'm in the process of switching over a bunch of "old", hardened Clearcase folks to SVN so
this little weirdness is never good to see.
Any ideas??? ---- Brent