subversion-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Guy <jonathan...@mac.com>
Subject Re: New Mac Subversion Client
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 13:27:20 GMT
OK just to clarify.
The app currently has "built-in" libraries for subversion 1.6.23, 1.7.22, 1.8.15, and 1.9.3.
It does not use any installed version you may have.
The libraries are loaded dynamically into their own namespace on demand meaning all libraries
can be loaded at the same time.
If your working copies are derived from Subversion 1.6 -> 1.9 then you can work with them
all simultaneously.

Regards

Jonathan

> On 20 May 2016, at 13:48, Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 6:22 AM, Jonathan Guy <jonathanguy@mac.com> wrote:
>> I apologise if this appears to be spam but this is in no way my intension as this
will be my only post.
>> I have just spent a considerable number of years developing a new client for the
Mac which started out as a hobby but ended up becoming something slightly bigger.