subversion-users mailing list archives

From Niel de Clerk <nieldecl...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTP 403: Forbidden after upgrading to SVN Edge 5.1.3
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 08:42:42 GMT

Hi There

My SVN Edge 5.0.1 setup was 100% operational, but I decided to upgrade to
version 5.1.3

After the upgrade, luckily the SVN server is still working fine (I can
update, commit etc), but I can’t connect to SVN Edge to manage my
repositories, users.

All I get is a page with

*HTTP ERROR 403*

Problem accessing /csvn/. Reason: