subversion-users mailing list archives

From Cindy Holly <C.Ho...@usagain.com>
Subject Tortoise SVN issue - repository not found
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 15:31:00 GMT

After using Tortoise SVN successfully for many years with our web hosted Linux apache server,
I am suddenly unable to connect and repository is not found at the URL.

When I attempt to view a file while in my Offline Tortoise SNV log, I receive this error:

Subversion reported the following
(you can copy the content of this dialog
to the clipboard using Ctrl-C):

In file
'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.8.11\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db.c'
line 8760: assertion failed (svn_dirent_is_absolute(local_abspath))
---------------------------
OK

Thank you,

Cindy Holly