subversion-users mailing list archives

From bluePlayer <v_za...@yahoo.com>
Subject Recover broken local repo by a virus
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 18:25:00 GMT
I was yesterday attacked by Cerber Ransomware, encrypting my files and asking
money to decrypt.

Well I did not fall for that trick, instead i have my SVN server installed
on separate machine which is most of the time turned off.

I could create new forder and checkout there but how can i fix my current
local repository, as I have unversioned files which I might use later?

Also i have lot of files which would take a day to checkout locally.

Which commands should I run?

Currently my folder is not viewed as a SVN repository, it just shows "SVN
upgrade working copy" and Tortoise SVn menu items.