subversion-users mailing list archives

From horst.schl...@gmx.de
Subject A subersion build environment on CentOS 7.2
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2016 07:20:04 GMT
I successfully made a subversion build environment on CentOS 7.2 but I
am not 100% satisfied because the Makefile.svn errored out two times so
had to hack something. The commands I used are in
subversion_buildenv.txt and the screenlog is in screenlog.0.gz.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/tools/dev/unix-build/Makefile.svn

First error is at line 8681 about gets being undeclared where I had to
delete a certain line 1010 in a header file to make it go away.
./stdio.h:1010:1:error: gets undeclared here (not in a function)

The second error on line 14977 is about EC_GROUP_new_curve_GF2m being
undeclared so I applied a patch that I found on Google.
/root/svn/src/ruby-1.8.7-p374/ext/openssl/ossl_pkey_ec.c:815:29:Kerror:
EC_GROUP_new_curve_GF2m undeclared (first use in this function)
https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/0d58bb55985e787364b0235e5e69278d0f0ad4b0.patch

Maybe someone can shed light on the errors or suggest a better way to
create an subversion build environment. I am not subscribed so please be
so kind to add me to CC.

Regards