subversion-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Combes <Philippe.Com...@enseeiht.fr>
Subject Re: svn merge --record-only and svn log -g
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2016 10:49:46 GMT

> Perhaps your changelog generator could be taught to ignore revisions
> which changed only svn:mergeinfo properties? Would that work around
> the problem?

Stefan,

Thanks again for your time.
As you point it out, it would only be a workaround, but it sounds a good
lead. I plan to use svn2cl as the base of my changelog generator.
Unfortunately, it relies on a language which I have no skill for: xslt.
So I need to keep things quite simple, if I intend to customize the
tool. Have you got any clue on a simple (based on subversion commands)
and reliable way of identifying revisions which changed only
svn:mergeinfo ?

Regards,
Philippe