subversion-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <danie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Specific commit breaks consistency of server repository
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2016 16:50:03 GMT
Sergey Sharybin wrote on Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 13:57:41 +0200:
> We've discovered that one specific change consistently breaks corrupts
> repository on the server side.

Sergey, thanks for the report.  Stefan has looked into it and concurs
it's a bug.  We don't currently have a patch but we expect one to be in
1.9.5.

Quoting IRC:

<stefan2> [It] hits whenever you deltify against PLAIN reps >100kB *and* with no
common sub-string to that base in the first 100k
<stefan2> or rather: the data is not actually corrupted but will not be reconstructed
correctly