subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hett <ste...@egosoft.com>
Subject Re: Feature request: Restoring pristines
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 10:52:43 GMT
On 11/10/2016 8:08 AM, Cooke, Mark wrote:
> [...]
IMO it should be part of both, since both operations (aka: svn update as
well as svn checkout) will error out, if a pristine would be required
but missing (and this is some error, the operation could easily resolve
without user interaction).

Why I pointed out svn co: IMO in this case it would be reasonable for
the co command to check all required pristine files to verify they exist
and are valid. That's certainly something you wouldn't want a simple svn
up to do.

--
Regards,
Stefan Hett