subversion-users mailing list archives

From Pavel Lyalyakin <pavel.lyalya...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: Is Subversion compatible and supported for Windows 10?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 20:44:08 GMT
Hello,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Paul Jones (ICT)
<Paul.Jones12@bridgend.gov.uk> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam
>
> I am writing to you in regards to your application/system “Subversion” that we use
in Bridgend County Borough Council

> We are going to be moving from Windows 7 to Windows 10 over the next few months and we
would like to know:-

> 1.       If your application/system is going to be supported and compatible to work with
Windows 10 and above ?

> 2.       If your application/system is going to be supported and compatible to work with
Microsoft Office 2013 and above ?

> Can you please reply back to us as soon as possible with any concerns you have before
we progress with this rollout ?

If you ask about VisualSVN Server or VisualSVN plug-in, both products
support Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin