subversion-users mailing list archives

From horst.schl...@gmx.de
Subject Re: How to checkout only the changes
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 01:52:14 GMT
On 03/31/2017 12:22 PM, Andrew Reedick wrote:

> [...]
go with --xml.)  And exporting a dir will grab a bit more than what we wanted.  Unless of
course the contents of new directories count as changes.  Which would be a requirements question
for the OP.

I'm not sure if I understand what you guys are talking about.

Done some testing and it seems to do well, thanks. It exports a file
with its path when the file has been added or modified (compared to the
previous revision). I think I can easily wrap this in a loop to go
through all revisions of a repository.

However, it would be even better if it would ignore cheap copies as
these do not not contain that much new information. Maybe I can catch
most of these if I ignore pathnames that contain "tags" or "branches".