subversion-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: On the subversion I have a question to confirm
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 08:35:33 GMT
[Forwarding to the list.  Please remember to use "Reply to All" when answering.]

shenlei@snail.com wrote on Tue, 23 May 2017 14:08 +0800:
> Hello:
>         Ask about your reply to the second question, how to open the editorial function
of the library?

> Snail 蜗牛数字
> 苏州蜗牛数字科技股份有限公司
> 沈磊/全球运维中心
> TEL: +86(0512)67671313
> MOB:13913112414
> FAX:+86(0512)67671231
> Email: shenlei@snail.com
> Add:苏州工业园区中新大道西171号
> 平台官网:www.snail.com
> 企业官网:about.snail.com
> 请关注蜗牛新浪官方微博:http://weibo.com/woniushuzi
>

> 本邮件及其附件所载内容可能含有保密信息并受法律保护,任何人切勿传播、分发、复制、印刷或使用本邮件之任何部分或其所载之任何内容。若您误收本邮件,请通知发件人,并删除原始邮件、附件及其所有复本。

> This email (including any attachments) is confidential, may be legally privileged and
is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
on any of it by anyone else
>  is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and
destroy all copies of this email.

> From: Daniel Shahaf
> Date: 2017-05-22 16:28
> To: shenlei
> CC: users; Andreas.Stieger
> Subject: Re: On the subversion I have a question to confirm
> shenlei@snail.com wrote on Mon, 22 May 2017 11:40 +0800:
> > Hello, everyone:
> > In the process of using Subversion, there are several questions that I hope someone
can help to confirm, get the exact answer or official note
> > 1, Subversion can not modify the version number under the premise of modifying the
historical version of the content?

> People who can commit cannot change the contents of previous revisions; they can only
add new revisions.

> The contents of old revisions can be changed by the repository administrator.  This cannot
be prevented by any system.  It is not easy, but it is possible.

> > 2, if you can make changes, please provide the appropriate changes or feasible recommendations;
Also modified after the existence of the repository is not available, etc. Please give instructions,
modify the historical version of the information is retained operating log?

> By default, modifying history is not possible.  If the repository administrator enables
history editing, the repository administrator needs to arrange for records to be kept.

> Keeping records of commits that create new revisions is possible with the built-in logging
features (access log and operational log).