subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Ramamurthy, Manochitra" <MRamamur...@intevaproducts.com>
Subject Facing issues in Enable editing log messages.
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 10:26:58 GMT
Hi Team,

Greetings !

I'm unsure whom to contact I found this mailing address when I do search for this issue.

I have joined this organization INTEVA before few months and taking of SVN. I have query regarding
Enable editing log messages in SVN which I have no clue on it. But just googling I followed
below steps but no luck.

*         Created "pre-revprop-change" hook under hooks directory.

*         Added below script in it.

---SNIP---

REPOS="$1"

REV="$2"

USER="$3"

PROPNAME="$4"

if [ "$PROPNAME" = "svn:log" ]; then exit 0; fi

if [ "$PROPNAME" = "svn:date" ]; then exit 0; fi

exit 1

---SNIP---

Pasted from <https://svn.haxx.se/tsvnusers/archive-2007-02/0046.shtml>

*         Executed this svn propset -r * revision no* --revprop svn:log new message *URL*

[cid:image001.png@01D2CF25.97263990]

Please assist me or point me to someone who can help me.

Thanks,
Mano
+91 8046552670
Available from 10am to 5pm IST