subversion-users mailing list archives

From Andrey <an...@inbox.ru>
Subject Re: "svn pget svn:externals -r <rev> . -R" dramatically slow
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 14:21:18 GMT
Stefan Sperling <stsp@elego.de> писал(а) в своём письме Thu, 18 May
2017
15:55:36 +0300:

> And this, we have to admit, can be a problem for some use cases.
> It would be nice to have an optimized way of doing this,
> and I expect we would be open to suggestions and patches.
I tested it a bit deeper.
I checked out entire directory for the 1193 revision on the drive (took ~6
seconds) and recall the command w/o "-r <rev>" (took ~1 second).
I don't think this is about optimization because (i checked it) the server
is not so busy to hangs about 1 minute. Is it much like excessive search
somethere?