subversion-users mailing list archives

From "张乾龙" <494281...@qq.com>
Subject SVN authz file not working when checkout on the same server
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 08:27:58 GMT
When I create svn proj on a server, I modify authz and svnserve.conf to control the access
of other users, but after I tried many times and found: On the same server, other user can
use 'svn co file:///path/to/my/proj' to checkout the svn proj without passwd even I config
all users have no authority to access my svn proj! Of cause, if other users on the same server
using 'svn co svn://' checkout my proj, the passwd and authority are needed.

Have I missed something when using SVN? Thanks!