Hi Team,

Greetings !

I’m unsure whom to contact I found this mailing address when I do search for this issue.

I have joined this organization INTEVA before few months and taking of SVN. I have query regarding Enable editing log messages in SVN which I have no clue on it. But just googling I followed below steps but no luck.

·         Created “pre-revprop-change” hook under hooks directory.

·         Added below script in it.

---SNIP---

REPOS="$1"

REV="$2"

USER="$3"

PROPNAME="$4"

if [ "$PROPNAME" = "svn:log" ]; then exit 0; fi

if [ "$PROPNAME" = "svn:date" ]; then exit 0; fi

exit 1

---SNIP---

Pasted from <https://svn.haxx.se/tsvnusers/archive-2007-02/0046.shtml>

·         Executed this svn propset -r * revision no* --revprop svn:log new message *URL*

Please assist me or point me to someone who can help me.

Thanks,

Mano

+91 8046552670

Available from 10am to 5pm IST