发件人: "Eric Johnson";<eric@tibco.com>;
发送时间: 2017年5月20日(星期六) 凌晨0:15
收件人: "Dummy"<3295285722@qq.com>;
抄送: "users"<users@subversion.apache.org>;
主题: Re: [wait on line]about svnsync

As best I can tell, the problem is that your hook scripts end in ".sh". The file name should just be "pre-revprop-change".

Eric.

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 11:39 PM, Dummy <3295285722@qq.com> wrote:
dear subversion:
when i exec : svnsync init svn://192.168.5.32/CMMI-mirror  http://192.168.9.222/CMMI
i was given a error : please create a pre-revprop-change hook, but i already have one and it works by hand
i tried many solutions,but they  are  not available
so i need help o(╯□╰)o  , could you please  point out what the problem is?

here is the problem: