subversion-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: "Unable to parse reversed revision range" when merging from trunk to branch
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 14:01:18 GMT
Jens Christian Restemeier wrote on Tue, 04 Jul 2017 14:43 +0100:
> I attached an patch with a test to the bug. I can't get gmock to work at the moment,
so I have no idea if this test works...

gmock is not required for running the tests; you only need python 2.7.
To run a single test, the invocation is

    make mergeinfo-test && ./subversion/tests/libsvn_subr/mergeinfo-test
or
    make check TESTS=subversion/tests/libsvn_subr/mergeinfo-test

What made you think gmock was required?

For future reference, when sending patches use either 'svn diff' or 'diff -u' to produce unified
diff formatted output.

Note that Bert committed a test based on your test program in r1800754.  (I haven't checked
how your new patch relates to that revision)

Feel free to join #svn-dev on freenode IRC as well.

Cheers,

Daniel

> It looks like the URL for gmock has changed since get-deps.sh was written, and it is
not distributed as fused files.

> Instead of building the rangelists it uses svn_rangelist__parse, which makes the test
a bit more compact.