subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Sperling <s...@elego.de>
Subject Re: "Unable to parse reversed revision range" when merging from trunk to branch
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 18:17:41 GMT
On Mon, Jul 03, 2017 at 03:31:00PM +0100, Jens Christian Restemeier wrote:
> Should I open a bug with my findings and the test case?

Yes, please open a bug in the issue tracker.

A regression test for the subversion/tests tree would be essential.
Since you already wrote a test program in C, this file would be
a good location for such a test: subversion/libsvn_subr/mergeinfo.c

We should definitely keep track of this problem and fix it on trunk.
Perhaps even backport a fix to 1.9 once it exists.

Thank you very much for the work you have done so far!

Stefan