subversion-users mailing list archives

From David Chapman <dcchap...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Facing issues in Enable editing log messages.
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 06:18:51 GMT
On 7/6/2017 10:22 PM, Ramamurthy, Manochitra wrote:

> [...]

    Hi Brane,

    I’m not sure how to process this issue. I mean I’m unable to guess
    anything.

    Thanks,

    *Mano*

    Applications Administrator

    Office : (+91) 8046552670

    Mobile : (+91) 9786931882

What he means is that the Subversion account is unrelated to your
Windows account.  In effect it is on another machine.  In fact, nothing
requires the Subversion account have the same username or password as
your Windows account.  What you need to do is obtain the Subversion
account password from your repository administrator.  Then use that
password whenever you need to perform a Subversion action.

By the way, please don't top-post - it makes the conversation hard to
follow.

--
     David Chapman      dcchapman@acm.org
     Chapman Consulting -- San Jose, CA