subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Ramamurthy, Manochitra" <MRamamur...@intevaproducts.com>
Subject RE: Facing issues in Enable editing log messages.
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 12:57:03 GMT
Hi Eric,

Can you please help me to resolve this issue ?

Thanks,
Mano
Applications Administrator
Office : (+91) 8046552670
Mobile : (+91) 9786931882

From: Ramamurthy, Manochitra
Sent: 30 June 2017 12:30
To: 'Eric Johnson'
Cc: 'users@subversion.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Facing issues in Enable editing log messages.

Hi Eric,

It’s still unresolved issue. As per your suggestion few days back, I tried to reset password
for CSVN username. Please refer the screenshots.

1.      Logged in with CSVN account.

2.       Command to Run : svn propset -r 35855 --revprop svn.log "Added SinghV and Kumar2A
in SWBang" https://svnservername/electronic/eCoE_SVN_Repos/access/svn_access_electronic.txt

[cid:image004.png@01D2F5BC.4809BC20]

3.      In above screenshot I gave password of CSVN account but still it prompts for credentials.

Please guide me, i want to enable editing log messages.

[cid:image005.png@01D2F5BC.4809BC20]

Error :
[cid:image006.png@01D2F5BC.4809BC20]

Expecting assistance as much as possible. This issue is going on from long period and it is
high priority one.