subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Ramamurthy, Manochitra" <MRamamur...@intevaproducts.com>
Subject RE: Facing issues in Enable editing log messages.
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 11:40:18 GMT
Hi Brane,

I’ve requested to reset Subversion ‘csvn’ account password and tried again but it doesn’t
work.

First of all I have to confirm whether my steps are correct to enable editing log message.
Because, with help of SVN help guides I’m trying to do this.

May be for better communication, you can schedule a meeting with screen share. I’m available
for one more hour.

Thanks,
Mano
Applications Administrator
Office : (+91) 8046552670
Mobile : (+91) 9786931882

From: Branko Čibej [mailto:brane@apache.org]
Sent: 06 July 2017 16:22
To: Ramamurthy, Manochitra
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: Facing issues in Enable editing log messages.

EXTERNAL EMAIL
________________________________

On 06.07.2017 08:58, Ramamurthy, Manochitra wrote:
Hi Brane,

I have explained below, what am I trying to do and the errors.

And I explained to you a week ago that you're using the wrong password. You're probably trying
to use the password for the Windows 'CSVN' account. You need the password for the Subversion
'csvn' account, which is a different thing.

-- Brane