subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Ramamurthy, Manochitra" <MRamamur...@intevaproducts.com>
Subject RE: Facing issues in Enable editing log messages.
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 12:05:47 GMT
Hi Brane,

Well I can't help you with that, your server admins have to fix it. – I approached admins
here to reset password.

Your command is correct. – Okay. But I can’t understand what else is blocking me to execute
the command. I have checked with admins here, even they have no idea.

You must have confused this mailing list with some paid support site. We're all volunteers
here. – Sure.

Thanks,
Mano
Applications Administrator
Office : (+91) 8046552670
Mobile : (+91) 9786931882

From: Branko Čibej [mailto:brane@apache.org]
Sent: 06 July 2017 17:24
To: Ramamurthy, Manochitra
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: Facing issues in Enable editing log messages.

EXTERNAL EMAIL
________________________________

On 06.07.2017 13:40, Ramamurthy, Manochitra wrote:
Hi Brane,

I’ve requested to reset Subversion ‘csvn’ account password and tried again but it doesn’t
work.

Well I can't help you with that, your server admins have to fix it.

First of all I have to confirm whether my steps are correct to enable editing log message.
Because, with help of SVN help guides I’m trying to do this.

Your command is correct.

 May be for better communication, you can schedule a meeting with screen share. I’m available
for one more hour.

You must have confused this mailing list with some paid support site. We're all volunteers
here.

-- Brane