subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Ramamurthy, Manochitra" <MRamamur...@intevaproducts.com>
Subject RE: Facing issues in Enable editing log messages.
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 12:18:39 GMT
Hi Brane,

Yes. I can use csvn password and it is working. I checked to login with csvn account.

then most likely there's a problem with the Apache server configuration – I doubt so. But,
I don’t know how to check as I joined this organisation recently and I need to understand
the configurations.

Thanks,
Mano
Applications Administrator
Office : (+91) 8046552670
Mobile : (+91) 9786931882

From: Branko Čibej [mailto:brane@apache.org]
Sent: 06 July 2017 17:38
To: Ramamurthy, Manochitra
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: Facing issues in Enable editing log messages.

EXTERNAL EMAIL
________________________________

On 06.07.2017 14:05, Ramamurthy, Manochitra wrote:
Hi Brane,

Well I can't help you with that, your server admins have to fix it. – I approached admins
here to reset password.

Your command is correct. – Okay. But I can’t understand what else is blocking me to execute
the command. I have checked with admins here, even they have no idea.

Can you use the 'csvn' user for any other operation on the repository? If not, that'd be a
clue. If yes, then most likely there's a problem with the Apache server configuration.

-- Brane