subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Ramamurthy, Manochitra" <MRamamur...@intevaproducts.com>
Subject RE: Facing issues in Enable editing log messages.
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 05:22:21 GMT
Hi Brane,

I’m not sure how to process this issue. I mean I’m unable to guess anything.

Thanks,
Mano
Applications Administrator
Office : (+91) 8046552670
Mobile : (+91) 9786931882

From: Branko Čibej [mailto:brane@apache.org]
Sent: 06 July 2017 20:13
To: Ramamurthy, Manochitra
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: Facing issues in Enable editing log messages.

EXTERNAL EMAIL
________________________________

On 06.07.2017 14:18, Ramamurthy, Manochitra wrote:
Hi Brane,

Yes. I can use csvn password and it is working. I checked to login with csvn account.

You showed us that you logged in to Windows with an account called 'csvn'. That's not the
same as authenticating to the Apache server that's the front end for Subversion. The passwords
could easily be different, even if the account name is the same.

-- Brane