Better deduplicaton? And did you exclude old branches with bulky binaries in them?

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 7:07 AM, Dummy <3295285722@qq.com> wrote:
dear subversion:
I have a weird question about svnsync:
i svnsync gzrepos(centos 6.4-svn1.6.11) to gz-mirror1(centos 7-svn1.9.5),
when it was done successfully, i found that the mirror repo(gz-mirror1) is more less than source repo(gzrepos) in sizes ,the source repo(gzrepos) is 177G while the mirror one(gz-mirror1)  is only 66G
for example: revision:2012,it seems to be compressed
svnsync logs:

however, the mirror repo(gz-mirror1)  seems OK, we can access,checkout,show log etc.
i heard that subversion 1.9.5 has Optimized data format,but the gap is too large。
I'm a little worried about the data,may i ask why?
best wish