subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: Problem with file name encoding during merge - URL Encoding (Percent Encoding)
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2017 13:54:06 GMT

That could cause some issues. Some specific bad httpd versions or selective backports of those
'fixes' could do that too... But I wouldn’t be surprised to see some of these issues with
Subversion 1.6 or earlier under some specific circumstances. We didn't have all these nice
url and path helper functions with strictly defined behavior in those older releases.

	Bert