subversion-users mailing list archives

From Johan Corveleyn <jcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASSERT
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2017 20:44:43 GMT
On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 4:13 PM, Mathias Feist
<mathias.feist@chessbase.com> wrote:
> Yes, I speak of wc.db. As I said, it was probably missing. But I didn't check and I don't
know for sure. I tried to solve something unrelated to SVN and in this process I may have
accidentally deleted it. The directory was still there and most likely all the other content,
too.

Strange, because if I delete wc.db from a test working copy, and then
right-click the working copy in Windows Explorer, I don't get the
TortoiseSVN context menu for working copies ... i.e. TSVN doesn't see
it as a working copy. So I don't see how you can invoke the 'cleanup'
action from TSVN, if the wc.db file is not present.

--
Johan