subversion-users mailing list archives

From Yuri <y...@freebsd.org>
Subject Subversion DB gotinto invalid state, and can't be fixed by 'svn cleanup'
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 16:42:49 GMT
What I did:

I had the directory sysutils/fd added locally (svn add). Then I
accidentally removed it (rm -rf sysutils/fd) and updated from the
central repository because somebody else committed it. After this, it
just keeps printing errors no matter what I do. cleanup and revert don't
help.

$ svn update fd
Updating 'fd':
A    fd
A    fd/Makefile
A    fd/distinfo
A    fd/pkg-descr
svn: E155009: Failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with
'/usr/ports/sysutils/fd', work item 1003073 (file-install
sysutils/fd/Makefile 1 0 1 1)
svn: E155017: Can't install '/usr/ports/sysutils/fd/Makefile' from
pristine store, because no checksum is recorded for this file

$ svn revert -R fd
svn: E155037: Previous operation has not finished; run 'cleanup' if it
was interrupted

$ svn revert -R fd
svn: E155037: Previous operation has not finished; run 'cleanup' if it
was interrupted

$ svn cleanup
svn: E155009: Failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with
'/usr/ports/sysutils', work item 1003073 (file-install
sysutils/fd/Makefile 1 0 1 1)
svn: E155017: Can't install '/usr/ports/sysutils/fd/Makefile' from
pristine store, because no checksum is recorded for this file

Version 1.9.7 on FreeBSD.

Yuri