subversion-users mailing list archives

From Dave Huang <k...@azeotrope.org>
Subject Re: Hiding Subversion version number
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:26:49 GMT
On 12/16/2017 5:38, Branko Čibej wrote:
> On 15.12.2017 16:15, Dhanushka Parakrama wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> Is there any configuration where i can hide  the subversion version
>> details .Please see copied image Inline images 1
>
> You could start by telling us *where* you see that image. In a browser,
> I presume? Generated by which server? It's certainly not generated by
> Subversion so I wonder if you're on the right list?
>
> -- Brane

Of course it's generated by Subversion. mod_dav_svn, to be more precise.
Just Google for "Powered by Apache Subversion" to find tons of examples,
e.g., https://svn.openstreetmap.org/

See also:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/subversion/trunk/subversion/mod_dav_svn/repos.c?view=markup#l3547

INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Telegram: @dahanc        |  dolphin and dog / koala bear and hog -- TMBG
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 42 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+
PL++