subversion-users mailing list archives

From Matt Simmons <band...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hiding Subversion version number
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2017 13:13:43 GMT
OT, but you can see one here:

http://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/Legacy/SP/nistspecialpublication800-44ver2.pdf

(specifically, section 5.1: Reconfigure HTTP service banner (and others as
required) not to report Web server and OS type and version )

There are, of course, mandates to use up to date software, but, also many
other suggestions. Some practical, some just weird.

--Matt

--
"Today, vegetables... Tomorrow, the world!"