subversion-users mailing list archives

From Hans HESPEN <hans.hes...@caduciel.com>
Subject 4 eyes priciple on subversion
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 09:58:07 GMT
Dear Subversion enthousiasts,

apart from some issues around the use of changesets, or the use of patches, I couldn't find
anything on the subject of using the 4eyes priciple with subversion.

I would hate to go through the process of stopping to work with subversion and install something
new like TFS or Embarcadero's StarTeam, but I also want to start work with the 4 eytes pricniple,
which is a known industrialisation technique.

Maybe we could work out something with the pre-commit hook.

I'm as much surprised about the fact that googling doesn't give me any information on 4 eyes
priciple and subversion, as if I would be the first globally to want to implement it (it existed
already in 2005 on StarTeam) as I'm surprised that nothing seems to exist in Subversion.

So, is there any way we can implement a 4eyes principle with Subversion.

High regards,

Hans Wendel van Hespen

software engineer architect Delphi