subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bo Berglund <bo.bergl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving CVS to SVN - multiple repositories with different permissions
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 23:00:16 GMT
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 21:12:25 +0000, Andreas Tscharner
<Andreas.Tscharner@wenzel-metromec.ch> wrote:

>Hello Bo,
>
>I have tried to create a package of cvsnt, but I get too many errors and I am not used
how to create Debian packages these days.
>What I have: I have a Debian package of cvsnt version 2.5.04.3236 and version 2.5.03.2382.
These are old packages so they probably don't work any more, but you could try installing
them on your Ubuntu. Is there some place where I could put them? Or should I mail them (1.3MiB)

>Best regards - Andreas
>P.S. An entry in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ would only work if the packages were in some
repository

Replied to Andreas in private since it is really off topic here
discussing how to build cvsnt on Ubuntu16, even though the purpose is
to use it to convert the CVSNT repository to svn...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden