subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bo Berglund <bo.bergl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion 1.9.7 server on Windows, advice on setting up svnsync?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 23:56:10 GMT
I proceeded to sync our repositories. On the 3rd repo I get the
following error at revision 210 (it contains 1290 revisions):

E:\>svnsync synchronize https://home.mirrordomain.com/svn/cmp
https://masterserver/svn/cmp
Transmitting file data ....... 8 long lines of dots
......................svnsync: E120106: ra_serf: The server sent a
truncated HTTP response body.

The sync was interrupted so I tried restarting and it went directly to
the Transmitting step as shown above.
On my screen there were 8 lines of dots until the error appeared and
it happened at *exactly* the same place for both the original and
restarted sync command. Took a few mnutes to get there.

What can this be caused by and what can I do to fix it?

I am running the command on the master server (Windows Server 2016)
towards an overseas server running Ubuntu 16.04

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden