subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Bo Berglund" <bo.bergl...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: SVN out-of-the-box web interface improvements somewhere?
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2018 23:34:44 GMT
On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 10:32 PM, Michael Osipov <michaelo@apache.org> wrote:
>Bo,
>you are looking for https://github.com/websvnphp/websvn
>Michael

Thanks for the link!
By reading the Readme it looks like it contains what I am after!

But I would like to know exactly how to install this...
The Readme.md sends me to https://websvnphp.github.io/ for more information,
but that site seems a bit dated since it announces the release of:
WebSVN version 2.3.3 on 2011-06-27
And in the WebSvn installation guide it talks about requiring SVN ver 1.2.

For example my mirror server on Ubuntu Server 16.04 is configured with
SSL via Apache (https URL:s) and we use SVN 1.9.3 on the Ubuntu machine.
Is there some up-to-date installation guide available (I searched inside the
GitHub code but in vain)?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden