subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bo Berglund <bo.bergl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create source dir for externals files?
Date Fri, 18 May 2018 11:57:11 GMT
On Fri, 18 May 2018 12:30:22 +0200, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund@gmail.com> wrote:

>Of course I now have the option of just svn add-ing the two dirs in
>the wc and be done. But I feel that this is probably not the right
>thing to do, or just maybe it is....
>These common files are not supposed to change anyway...

On further thinking I might as well just add the two dirs to the
project in the state the files are in at the moment (all those years
ago). After all it is not actively developed anymore, just maintained
with small changes.

Thanks to Nico Kadel-Garcia who pointed it out in a private response!

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden