subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Vogt (holonsoft)" <christian.v...@holonsoft.com>
Subject SVN changes filename case randomly to UPPERCASE
Date Mon, 14 May 2018 17:34:27 GMT
Hi,

I've two computer for programming, one is in a local network, one is
connected via VPN. basically I develop on the LAN PC and do the checkins
there. The VPN-PC is more or less a backup machine on a different location.

On the LAN-PC all is fine, but within the VPN-connected PC I get due a
'svn update' changed and incorrect filenames, subversion switch them
randomly to UPPERCASE

After deleting the wrong files and perform another commit all is fine -
but I've changed no settings at all:

Environment: Both PCs run Windows 10 with all latest patches

Latest TortoiseSVN is used on both computers for handling SVN commands

There's no schema which directory or which file is changed, every time
other files are effected

Best regards

Christian