subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bo Berglund <bo.bergl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to check out a project based on commit time rather than rev?
Date Fri, 18 May 2018 16:35:41 GMT
On Fri, 18 May 2018 18:00:21 +0200, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund@gmail.com> wrote:

>Obviously this is a "for dummies" question but I *have* looked at the
>svnbook but I cannot still find how to do this:

I did not read good enough!
This worked fine to get the information I needed concerning active
revision numbers:
svn log -v -r {2012-05-06}:{2017-01-01} <URL to server side directory>
> log.txt

So now I can use this to compare the files and add what is lacking to
the wc I have checked out to make it be current at the date I need.

Sorry for the noise!

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden